Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sontag Writing Assignment


purpose of photo: A picture of my friend as he helps me babysit my nephew. Kaden (nephew) really liked him, and they even had matching hair-dos! They were just too cute together. Meant as a cute picture to help me keep track of my nephew's growth, and to have something of my friend who is being deployed soon.
emotional connection: One of my closer friends, along with my nephew. Photo makes me smile every time I look at it.
context intent: Meant for me and my close relatives to view.

Purpose of photo: Show how much spray paint got on me during project.
Emotional Connection: Milah took the photo of me, so we were actually joking around although she says I "look creepy".
Context Intent: Meant to document work on the Inflatable project, or just to enjoy by friends.



Purpose of photo: Meant to be funny, and no other reason whatsoever.
Emotional Connection: No emotional connection, except for maybe to pity the rat?
Context Intent: Meant to be viewed by whoever finds this amusing, as often as they want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment